2 bus rides, 7 hours, and a bowl of pasta later... finally made it to Christchurch. yippee... it's raining! Today concludes Day 1 of my journey to Gisborne... let's just say that I can't wait to get there, where hopefully I will find some SUN again! I'll be here in the city couchsurfing at Erin, Matthew, and Rory's house-- all super cool guys, and i am soooo thankful that I'm staying at their place and not some creeper's house. All lights flash green, I may collect my $200.00! Tomorrow is a large birthday dinner/party for Rory, who is GF/ Dairy free as well, so i totally lucked out on this place! And I've volunteered my whisking arm to help with the cooking and baking for all the festivities.
Wwoofing begins Monday... let's hope it's a good place as well.
Over all I'm happy to be here, comfortable with my situation, and ready to crash out!
Much love and aroha,
Koko
18 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment