29 November 2009

Aroha, Ka Kite Ano Aotearoa.

So I admit, I've been extremely lazy about keeping up with this after my trip to Milford Sound and All that Jazz.... I did go bungee jumping in case I forgot to mention it to some of you before.  So yeah, that was pretty cool :D


But, today I leave Aotearoa, in about 5 hours I take off to make my journey home, where I'll be landing almost 24 hours from now. Crazy.  I could really drag it out and go into details on reflections but, I think I'll keep it all for good memories at the moment, it's bittersweet leaving, but i'll always have what I need to make me come back- Family, Love, and building of sweet memories.  


It'll be soon before long.  I say thank you to everything and everyone in my life to make this journey happen.


Love & Aroha,
Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment