22 September 2009

Home on the Rangiora

Slept in a bed without my sleeping bag for the first time last night since I arrived to NZed.  I think I was having withdrawls from it, becuase I semi had a difficult time to sleep-- but it was kinda awesome too.  Luxeries- love 'em or leave 'em. Haha....     
     Woke up to beautiful skies-- what happened to the supposed frigid elements and possible snow?  I was able to romp around in a tank and shorts most of the day...managed to ride a horse, ride a bike, and make friends with the pony down the road.  Margot and I just put some GF bread in the oven-- we'll see how that turns out.
     Life on the 'farm' is pretty decent. I know I get the house to myself for most of tomorrow and into the evening-- dinner's on me.  I think I'll be staying 'til Monday morning- early-, I'd like to leave Sat. and head to Kaikoura, but I don't think the ride to town works conveinently for anyone here, and I feel that Margot enjoys my company and help around the house-- battled the cord and hose of an ancient Kirby "sucky-vac" this afternoon. The beast must weigh 20 lbs.!  Besides, tomorrow is already Wed., so not much time left here really... but Kaikoura sounds amazing! May get to stay with an older potter woman as well.  Cross my fingers X
    I will post photos of the place once I can hook up my computer.. maybe not for a week or so-- but it's pretty awesome out here- reminds me a lot of Montana.
    Time to 'chillax' for a bit.  Until next time... stay tuned... over and out, 10-4 Roger.

Peace and GF Cake,
Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment